CBD oil is widely accepted as a safe and natural way to manage a wide range of illnesses. Research is just at its start, but that doesn’t mean that we don’t know a bit about cannabidiol and it’s health potential. In fact, there are many known uses of the cannabinoid, ranging from promoting better sleep to managing chronic pain. Cannabidiol may be a good option for your symptoms, and many people who try cannabidiol for one symptom find that it often improves their quality of life in more than one way. So what does CBD oil treat? If you’re wondering if CBD could help you, take a look at the most common ailments managed with CBD:
- CBD for Inflammation and Pain: Studies show that cannabidiol is able to bind with certain receptors in the brain to block signals of pain and inflammation. By managing these symptoms, cannabidiol may be a great option for chronic pain, post-operative recovery, muscle recovery, pain due to injury, and inflammatory conditions like arthritis.
- CBD for Skin Conditions: CBD interacts with the endocannabinoid system, which has thousands of receptors in the skin. CBD topicals may be useful for managing inflammatory skin conditions like acne, psoriasis, and eczema. The endocannabinoid system also has an impact on balancing sebum production, and cannabidiol may be a great choice for managing both dry and oily skin.
- CBD for Sleep Conditions: Because CBD is a wake-promoting agent, it may be able to boost energy during the day and eliminate the need for naps which helps you sleep better at night. In larger doses, it may also act as a sort of sedative to help you fall asleep faster and sleep better.
- CBD for Anxiety: Studies have suggested that cannabidiol may be an effective solution for managing multiple anxiety disorders, including generalized anxiety disorder and social anxiety disorder. Many people who use CBD regularly report feeling calmer and experiencing greater focus throughout the day.
- CBD for Cancer and Related Symptoms: Some studies have shown that cannabidiol inhibits the growth of cancer cells. More commonly, cannabidiol is used alongside popular cancer therapies in order to manage related symptoms, like nausea, poor appetite, and fatigue.
Should You Use CBD for Your Symptoms?
There are multiple other benefits related to regular CBD use, and cannabidiol is likely to have some benefit for most people. Because of its ability to manage inflammation and pain, cannabidiol has also been used for managing a variety of chronic illnesses, like multiple sclerosis. Some research even shows that cannabidiol has neuroprotective properties, which may make it useful for neurological disorders and dementia.
If you are interested in using CBD in your regular health routine, talk to your doctor. He or she will be able to assess your personal health and help you decide if cannabidiol may benefit you. Your doctor may also be able to help you choose a high-quality CBD oil so that you get the best results out of your all-natural healing routine.